[mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an Airboard?

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 17:05:55 EST 2004

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 11:27 am, Harry Orenstein wrote:
> From: "Jarod C. Wilson" <jcw at wilsonet.com>

> >To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> >Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an
> >Airboard?
> >Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:07:40 -0800

> >Yep, your guidance was a huge help, and probably saved me hours of
> > Googling and mailing list archive searching. =]

Further to this discussion, I pitch in my two cents: I was able to map all the
keys on my RS-15-2116, except the FAV/SCAN button which seems to be
hardware-bound to ChannelUp.  Pressing FAV/SCAN will start emitting a chanup
signal every few seconds non-stop.  Programming that button to send another
signal also changes ChannelUp's signal!  Talk about stupid design.

Any way to remap the FAV/SCAN button?

Thanks,
IvanK.