[mythtv-users] Myth Video Exported to Palm

Matt Mannikka matt at mannikka.com
Sun Jan 4 17:39:51 EST 2004

I recently purchased a Palm smartphone, Kyocera 7135.  I would like to
watch video recorded from myth, but it seems with Palm devices, you need
to use a Windows-based program like Kimono Producer or Teal Movie
Producer to put it into a format the Palm can read.  I'd like to set
this up in an automated format and avoid using Windows if at all
possible.

Has anyone found a way to export files in a Palm friendly format?

BTW, I am aware of the program mmplayer, but it doesn't work with Palm
OS earlier than 5.0 and my PDA will be POS 4.1.

Thanks,
Matt