[mythtv-users] Best non-Hauppauge TV-out cards?

Scott Anderson scottanderson at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 15:56:29 EST 2004

I have a PVR-350, but due to some issues (detailed previously) as well
as things like mplayer and mame not running on the pvr, I'm considering
purchasing a reasonably cheap TV-out card until things get ironed out. I
need to keep the WAF up to preserve domestic tranquility, and the best
way might be to spend *more* money. ;-)

There are some good deals on GeForce4 MX cards on newegg.com... has
anyone had good experience using them with Myth? What seems to be the
best/most stable/good quality card to use?

Regards,
-scott