[mythtv-users] I'm on the game again (full-ATX HTPC cas, GF4 MX440, etc. etc.) :-)

Franco net.surfer at tiscalinet.it
Thu Feb 26 06:13:02 EST 2004

Hello.

I've finally found a company willing to send their stuff
to me in Italy, so I can buy the same marvellous products
that you lucky americans have ;-) and aren't available here.

I finally can buy a full-ATX HTPC case (my personal taste
is for the Silverstone SSTLC-03B), place a full-ATX mobo
in it, and hence stop the "not enough free PCI slots" paranoia.

I can now forget about on-board video and buy the GF4 MX440
which seems to be the "must have" for mythtv-users ;-)

See you in next messages :-)
Franco