[mythtv-users] Directv PPV info not showing in the guide

pjh44135 at rogers.com pjh44135 at rogers.com
Wed Feb 25 11:57:45 EST 2004

I initially had a few problems getting ppv.pl permissions correct but I think they are correct now.

I have set it to root and my root password. Originally the file user, password were mythtv,mythtv.  So the script now runs.  ppv.pl 1 says everything was deleted.  ppv.pl 2 retrieves and then says it was added to the database.

Unfortunately, the data is empty in the guide except for one channel. Is their a problem with the data on the website or am I doing something wrong?

I guess I should really take a look in the database but thought I'd ask first.

Phil

1