[mythtv-users] Sync'd MythMusic

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Tue Feb 24 16:36:28 EST 2004

I don't actually know of any streaming applications that support this.
For our purposes we could probably actually do away with the buffer as
most of the time this should be run over a local network without delays.
I know it would be preferable to have a buffer going on each of the
clients, but maybe this would help get past one timing issue?