[mythtv-users] pvr-250 lirc prebuffering pauses solved

James Meyer james.meyer at operamail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:10:14 EST 2004

Hi all,
Just wanted to share in case it helps anybody else.
Using two  pvr-250's  , native lirc, and one of the native 250 receiver I
would get pre-buffering pauses anytime I attempted to browse or change
channels.
This was very frustrating so I pulled my old irman out of storage and started
using it to see if it would help, instantly my pre-buffering pauses went
away.  Not for sure how using the pvr-250's receiver caused the pauses  but
replacing it with the irman solved all my problems.

-james