[mythtv-users] MythDVD Rip/Transcode question

Mike Wood mike at woodsnest.com
Fri Feb 20 15:00:33 EST 2004

You nailed it Adrian, I actually noticed that last night.  I was able to go on the server and start version 3 with:  rpc.mountd -V 3

Then the client mounted the share just fine and I ripped off 2 dvds last night without any problem.  The only thing I haven't tried to figure out yet is how to get the server to start version 3 automatically when it gets rebooted.  I guess its not too big of a deal to do it manually...but I'll forget.:-(  If nothing else, I guess I could add it to rc.local. (Redhat 9)

Thanks,
Mike