[mythtv-users] UK freeview EPG question

Angel of Death psuedo_azrael at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:07:24 EST 2004

I'm a total MythTV newbie, am putting a system together next week (if
the order arrives on schedule). And I've seen on the list recently
messages about problems getting UK tv times. And I was wondering if
MythTV was somehow able to utilise the EPG available with freeview.

many thanks and sorry if the answer is obvious and I am just stupid

--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

Registered Linux User: 269002