[mythtv-users] Proposed scheduler change - feedback please

Jeff jeff at intersystems.com
Fri Feb 13 16:41:05 EST 2004

Presumably if you've already seen the Smallville episode (recorded it in
the past) won't Myth skip it because it recognizes it in the database? I
don't know how much recording history is stored.

As for the other case where you choose to record a single episode
of Enterprise over Smallville I think that's supported in 0.13. If you
select Enterprise on the recording conflicts page you can tell it that
you want to record it instead of Smallville. I don't think this is the
behavior that is being removed. The behavior that is being removed
sounds more like you could select "Always record Enterprise instead
of Smallville" which is what I think should be handled by adjusting the
priorities.