[mythtv-users] Myth menu navigation slow after using XMame in MythGame

David Greene greened at obbligato.org
Thu Feb 12 22:35:31 EST 2004

riskpeep at netscape.net wrote:
> I'm using the 0.14 release and xmame 0.78.1 in MythGame.
>
> I've been able to get everything working correctly but I'm having a
> problem with Myth AFTER I leave xmame and return to MythTV.  Every time
> I start a game, after the game exits, the menu navigation in MythTV
> is horrendously slow.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Not sure if it's the same problem, but I've found the myth menu
system to be horrendously slow _all_the_time_.  It takes on
the order of a second or two to move around the main menu
items, change channels, bring up the guide, etc.  I just
assumed that's the way it is.  Am I in fact experiencing
unusual behavior?

                            -Dave