[mythtv-users] RE: Messages in Mythbackend logfile

Jesse Perkins perkinsj at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:15:16 EST 2004

I also get these messages.  It seems to happen when myth tries to get the
thumbnail preview for a recording and the png does not exist.  For some
reason, my master backend has stopped creating thumbnails of my recordings,
but my secondary backend has no problem.  Both run 0.14 release from the
Redhat 9 rpms.  I cannot find any major software differences between these
two boxes.  However, Live Preview, which shows the first little bit of the
show, has gotten much more stable and I use it now instead of the
thumbnails.