[mythtv-users] (no subject)

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Wed Feb 11 16:06:11 EST 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Ryan Pisani wrote:

> When I launch the tv-viewer in mythtv my whole system ends up locking up
> after I see a bunch of messages about /dev/dsp not loading.

Could be permissions - are you running myth as root? (if not, you should
be)

BTW, you might want to put a subject on future postings - most people scan
the subject lines for mails they are interested in or can help with, so a
lot of people won't even open your mail if you don't fill in the subject.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/