[mythtv-users] Myth 0.14 - Version 1.0??

mythgnomer at rowelab.com mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Sun Feb 8 19:56:39 EST 2004

 Mplayer will look for your ~/.lircrc file if you compile lirc support into
it (IIRC, it's there by default). I just added more lines to my ~/.lircrc
file.. No need for irxevent.

Re: The frontend database settings.. Yes, they're separate, but it's not
always clear what's a frontend setting and what's a backend setting (at
least not clear to me.)

P.S. Anyone using a cfontz 632/4 display with their frontend should check
out the recent patch to the mailing list.. Fixes [] characters in
mythmusic's LCD display.