[mythtv-users] Where to buy the PVR-350

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sun Feb 8 19:42:56 EST 2004

On Feb 8, 2004, at 14:14, Joe Votour wrote:

> I think that I read somewhere that the PVR-350 is
> being phased-out, or they're being reserved for the
> Windows XP Media Center machines.  Either way, they're
> very difficult to find, and when places do get them,
> they're sold out quickly.
>
> Right now I'm on the waiting list for one at NewEgg,
> they at first said that some might be coming in on
> Feb. 5th, now it's Feb. 10th.  I'm hoping to snag one
> before they sell out again.
>
> You might want to check out Froogle (www.froogle.com),
> they list some merchants that carry the PVR-350.
> Finding one locally (in the San Francisco Bay Area)
> has been impossible for the last few months - Fry's
> did carry them at one point, but not anymore.

I got mine from a local shop in the Seattle area. They've got an online
store, so you could probably order from them as well, and they had
quite a few in stock last time I was there (about 10 days ago), and
have just about every time I've been there over the past month. They're
asking $180.

http://www.computerstop.com/asp/product.asp?
product=2410&cat=150&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/