[mythtv-users] Where to buy the PVR-350

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 17:14:25 EST 2004

I think that I read somewhere that the PVR-350 is
being phased-out, or they're being reserved for the
Windows XP Media Center machines.  Either way, they're
very difficult to find, and when places do get them,
they're sold out quickly.

Right now I'm on the waiting list for one at NewEgg,
they at first said that some might be coming in on
Feb. 5th, now it's Feb. 10th.  I'm hoping to snag one
before they sell out again.

You might want to check out Froogle (www.froogle.com),
they list some merchants that carry the PVR-350.
Finding one locally (in the San Francisco Bay Area)
has been impossible for the last few months - Fry's
did carry them at one point, but not anymore.

-- Joe