[mythtv-users] Very strange problem...cannot get video sources to complete

Jayson Garrell kyi at kyi.sytes.net
Thu Feb 5 19:12:27 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 15:46, miller44 at optonline.net wrote:
> if that is the case, could someone walk me through how to do that? im very inexperienced with linux and basically just followed the docs during the intial setup
> Thanks

 At a shell prompt, run the command "mysql".
You will then be at another prompt that will look like this: "mysql>".
At that point type in "drop database mythconverg;" and hit enter. Then
type in "quit" and hit enter. After that just follow the mythtv docs about adding the database to mysql.
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-6.html

Hope this helps.

Jayson G