[mythtv-users] Remotes and tuner cards

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Thu Feb 5 17:47:17 EST 2004

Thanks for the input... I will definately try to get tvout working through the
radeon card first.  Hopefully I can have it all working by tomorrow when the
hauppauge card arrives.

Re the remote:  I did not realize that a remote came with the 350 till after I
posted... The system is installing now, and hopefully the rest will go
smoothly.  I've done nothing with Linux and a newer radeon card, but
hopefully it will all be okay.

Thanks for the info!

--

Bill Chmura