[mythtv-users] The return of the $20 80GB hard drive

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Thu Feb 5 11:34:09 EST 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Scott Pouliot wrote:
> I got a rain check on the last one.  Just waiting for them to call me and
> tell me they have em in stock again  ;-)

Yeah, me too.  I'm sure all of our names and numbers were thrown in the
trash.  I'm still waiting on a raincheck from an 80GB hd for $80 from
BestBuy from a couple of years ago :)

OfficeMax also had the $10 256MB DDR RAM again this week.  Sold out
shortly after 10 AM Sunday.  No raincheck offered on that I guess.

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>