[mythtv-users] BBC THREE/FOUR

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Wed Feb 4 03:42:07 EST 2004

Addtional

For some reason it looks like a lot of my dvb settings got rubbished..I
suspect it had something todo with the last mythtv revision. But then
again I probably should have taken a database snapshot as I'm running
with the bleeding edge.

However seem to see mythtv fall over a lot now just by changing channels.

mythtv: xvmcvideo.c:121: XVMC_field_start: Assertion `last->state & 2'
failed.
2004-02-04 08:38:20 GetNextFreeFrame() served a busy frame. Dropping.
#Frames=4/7.
zsh: 21234 killed     mythtv

Regards
Simon

--
The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
		-- Albert Einstein