[mythtv-users] A tv_grab_uk_bleb grabber

John Knottenbelt jak97 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 19:38:06 EST 2004

Hi Chris

Initially I thought that adding a day for times less than 6 o'clock would do
it, but it turns out that some schedules start at 5:30. Unfortunately
changing the cut off time to 05:30 doesn't work, since for some schedules
that really is the following day.

A better approach might be to keep the running start time as you process the
document and wrap (add a day) when you get the next start time that is less
than last time.

If that wasn't clear check out: http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~jak97/bleb for a
Haskell implementation (and binary) that tries this approach.

Cheers

John