[mythtv-users] A tv_grab_uk_bleb grabber

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 19:17:56 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

I would have to admin to knowing nothing about shell scripting, but this
tiny modification appears to work for all days:

for DAY in `seq 0 6`; do

for CHANNEL in $MY_CHANNELS; do
  wget --user-agent="bleb2xmltv (zmower at ntlworld.com)"
--output-document=-
http://www.bleb.org/tv/data/listings/$DAY/$CHANNEL.xml | sed -e '1,2d'
>> $TEMP_FILE
#  cat $CHANNEL.xml | sed -e '1,2d' >> $TEMP_FILE
  sleep 2
done

done

BTW where can you get the program tempfile? I couldn't find it anywhere,
I ended up creating /tmp/bleb.xml and using that instead.

Paul