[mythtv-users] skip ahead skips back the first time pressed, mythtv 0.14

malcolm-mythtv mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 1 16:14:13 EST 2004

I just upgraded to mythtv 0.14 today (using ivtv 0.1.9 with a pvr-250 and a
pvr-350).

I was watching TV about a minute or two behind real time and then I pressed
the right arrow key.  It jumped back instead of forward.  I pressed the right
arrow a few more times and it jumped forward these times.  A while later I
tried again and the same thing happened.  First press jumped back and
subsequent presses went forward.

Then later while watching TV at real time (well about 1 to 3 sec lag) I
pressed the right arrow key to try and skip forward.  At that point it jumped
back about 30 seconds and the OSD showed %full as 101.95% and would not allow
me to pause.  Yet the line above shows I'm only about 3 to 5 seconds behind
real time.  It also won't allow me to skip back or forward at this point.
Exiting the frontend and going back in fixes it.

I'll point out I only noticed this behavior after watching TV for a while.  As
soon as you start watching TV the skip ahead works fine.  Leave it running
awhile and you get what I described above.

Is this a know issue, bug? or do I have something wrong?

Thanks
Malcolm