[mythtv-users] coredump when using MythMusic

Paul Koster mythtv at kosteronline.net
Sun Feb 1 16:02:58 EST 2004

In order for Google to pickup the solution to my problem, here's how below's
problem was solved:

Replacing the via onboard audio (using via82cxxx_audio driver) with an
sb/ensonique (using es1370 driver) fixed this problem. Not only MythMusic
plays the files, but also mpg123 is now able to play the mp3 files (before
it broke out with something like 'no supported rate'). MPlayer however,
always played the mp3's just fine.

Remaining problem is that when the visualization (StereoScope) in MythMusic
is set to full screen it creates lots of noise in the audio output.
--
Paul