[mythtv-users] No xfs support in kernel 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 10:20:55 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 09:46, Verteiler wrote:
> Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> >On Wednesday 25 August 2004 05:52, Verteiler wrote:
> >>Thank you for your help. Works fine now... except that after
> >>installing the nVidia and the alsa patch, I cannot get apt-get
> >> update to run ... Most of the servers are down... Any ideas?
> >
> >Do you have any network access at all on that box now?
> >
> >-JAC
> I am working on the box via remote-SSH, so network connection is
> working fine.
>
> - Verteiler

Hmmm... I saw another message posted to the list that someone else was
having problems accessing ATrpms... maybe there were network/site
issues external to you.  Have you tried recently (i.e., last few
hours?).

Installing/upgrading packages shouldn't break apt-get (unless you're
changing the core apt-get or rpm packages).

-JAC