[mythtv-users] Re: Mascot? (Was: commercial detection causing backend to stop)

Nathan Ziarek htpc at ziarek.com
Tue Aug 24 09:59:54 EDT 2004

Isaac -

I'll try this time. I'll explain why it is tough though: I spend way too
much time in Photoshop to properly ingratiate myself to the world of Linux -
and I am a poor Photoshop artist. I can't imagine how hard it is for the
really talented ones.

So, while the docs are great at getting me started, when I run into problems
I have no idea what to do, which leads to frustration, which leads to not
really wanting to work on it.

I have everything up and running smoothly now though, and I love my new
theme so far, so I am really working to get this one cranked out.

Nate