[mythtv-users] Questions about MythTV on FC2 Asus Pundit, 2.6.8.1

Abhi abhi at 4961ocean.org
Tue Aug 24 18:28:06 EDT 2004

Note that I am using the TV-out of Pundit, and not 350 card

I thought this website has drivers
<http://www.winischhofer.net/linuxsisvga.shtml>
for the SIS651 as well

What should I do? The quality of TV-out is rather poor, (for example I can
barely read the text under mythtvsetup)

Should I revert to 2.4 kernel (FC1)? Does that have improved dri?

thanks
- Abhi

--On Tuesday, August 24, 2004 10:32 PM +0100 Charlie Brej <brejc8 at vu.a.la>