[mythtv-users] avidemux2 command line? nuv -->> DVD

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Aug 20 19:02:27 EDT 2004

>    Okay, so this topic has given me an idea. Could mythtranscode be
> patched so that it would just spit out the compressed video and audio
> on the FIFOs instead of the raw content?

Yes, but please check the replies from Geoff on a separate thread from
yesterday.

Basically, it wouldn't do any good because the timings are all weird.
And fixing the timings on output is more work than anyone currently
wants to deal with (although I would be grateful to anyone who wants to
put in the work to do so).

-Chris