[mythtv-users] avidemux2 command line? nuv -->> DVD

John P. Mitchell john at cepros.com
Fri Aug 20 17:59:41 EDT 2004

All,

   Okay, so this topic has given me an idea. Could mythtranscode be
patched so that it would just spit out the compressed video and audio
on the FIFOs instead of the raw content? If so, then I could mux the
audio and video together into whatever container I wanted and would not
have to re-encode to get the video to be playable on another platform.
It would save me CPU time on the myth machine and disk space as well.
Seems like a simple enough code change, am I out in the woods here?