[mythtv-users] Re: nuv->avi possibilities?

Eric Thelin eric at generation-i.com
Thu Aug 19 14:44:40 EDT 2004

So perhaps we could use a combination and use extensions something like:

*.rtjpg.nuv
*.mpeg4.nuv
*.mpeg2.nuv
*.mpeg2ts.nuv

or something like that.  That way it would be very easy for myth to
identify that the file is a myth data file and at the same time it would
be easy to identify what data type is used.

Eric