[mythtv-users] noticible interlace on myth- =?iso-8859-1?q?cvs, =09but_not_inmyth0.15.1_anyone_else??=

Doug Larrick doug at ties.org
Thu Aug 19 07:02:23 EDT 2004

john roberts wrote:
> Well - I seem to be having the same issue with bob.
>
> I'm getting the same major interlace issues and when I run frontend
> with verbose playback I'm seeing the same error messages as posted
> here:

What's your output device?  Pixel size and refresh rate, please.  And is
it *all* videos, just HD recordings, or just NTSC recordings, that show
interlace artifacts?  Can you make a small clip of one of your
recordings available, so we can see what you're talking about?  When you
say interlace effects, do you mean combing (the result of showing both
fields at once), stuttering (the result of getting the fields out of
order), or some other effect?

-Doug