Re: [mythtv-users] noticible interlace on myth-cvs, but not inmyth0.15.1 anyone else?

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Wed Aug 18 22:14:27 EDT 2004

Ah - here is something odd.

I've noticed even with Bob not turned on and I'm using something else (Kernel in this example) I'm still getting the DRMVideoSync error:

nVidiaVideoSync: VBlank ioctl did not work, unimplemented in this driver?
DRMVideoSync: Could not open device /dev/dri/card0, No such file or directory

But - the video quality is much better (interlace issues are mostly gone).  (Unlike Bob - which doesn't seem to be doing anything to help).

Any thoughts on the error msg and why Bob isn't doing his job?

-John