[mythtv-users] new install, keeps freezing

skd5aner skd5aner at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 23:44:18 EDT 2004

Hi!

            I'm a newb at all of this, so bare with me if you could!  I have
been able to work my way to the moment of truth of launching myth for the
first time.  Now when I launch it, it'll freeze up my entire machine within
5 minutes, no matter what I'm doing: watching live TV, changing settings,
trying to record, etc.  I really don't have any idea where to start to look
for problems.  I'm using an nforce2 board with 2 pvr-250s (which I'm not
entirely sure I was able to setup 100% correct), and 0.15.1 on Debian with a
2.4 kernel.  Any clues on where to start or what to look for?

Thanks!!!!!!

Matt