[mythtv-users] nuvinfo tcprobe fps detection regex horked

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Aug 12 01:31:31 EDT 2004

> Same fix needed in nuvinfo.pm.

I'll get to them in a sec.  nuvexport is currently a bit of a mess,
having just been imported to the mythtv cvs tree while I'm in the middle
of some big updates to it (still waiting on a mythtranscode->avi
solution before I can go further).

> Why does nuvinfo not use the module going
> by its very name?

Because nuvinfo was the proof of concept for nuvinfo.pm, and I intended
it to be a standalone script.   But you're right, it should be integrated.

-Chris