[mythtv-users] MythWeather small bug to report

Jeff C myth at express.tc
Fri Aug 6 09:01:28 EDT 2004

On the topic of MythWeather, I love the feature but my location isn't
supported at all.  :S  I was wondering if there is any active development on
MythWeather and whether or not there is any interest in moving to a site
like Weather Underground which supports airport codes for lookups...

http://www.weatherunderground.com

-Jeff