[mythtv-users] MythWeather small bug to report

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Fri Aug 6 06:48:09 EDT 2004

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but hopefully
someone that has an interest will see it. ;-)

I live in Vancouver, BC (Canada) and everytime I select my city as
the "location" I end up getting the weather reports for North
Vancouver, BC (Canada). I think that there may be a slight bug with
the lookup algorithm an its choosing North Vancouver because it,
alphabetically, is the first listing that contains "Vancouver".
Unfortunately, North Vancouver is far enough away from Vancouver that
the weather reports are often different.

Just thought I'd mention it because I'm sure that there are other
cities that would also show this problem.

Brad