[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboards

Jason Keirstead mythtv at keirstead.org
Thu Aug 5 08:48:20 EDT 2004

On August 5, 2004 06:26 am, Stephen Tait wrote:
> I toyed with the idea, but decided getting to grips with LIRC would be
> better, and changing the batteries every few weeks would have gotten
> tedious.

That's a bit of a misnomer.

I have been using my IR wireless keyboard for over 8 months now on two
bargain-basement (read: 1.00 for a 4 pack) AA alkalines.

The RF ones probably use a bit more juice, but my IR one at least is pretty
easy on the batteries.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley:  LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson