[mythtv-users] GeForce 4 MX 440 - tvout motion

Josh Burks jburks at mktinsights.com
Tue Aug 3 09:37:58 EDT 2004

If your into spending money to fix the problem (I was), then why don't
you try a VGA to Component video adapter. I was using a MX440 w/ svideo,
and I wasn't happy with the results, either. I picked up an adapter and
the picture looks just like I was watching it directly on a VGA monitor.
The picture looked so much better, that I pulled the MX440 out of my
box, an just used the onboard Intel graphics.

A few MythTV users are using the Audio Authority adapter, I'm using one
a little cheaper, but it works great.

Audio Authority VGA to Component:
http://www.smarthome.com/77706.HTML

A cheaper version, the one I'm using. You can do Svideo out or component
  out or composite out to the tv with this one (good if you don't have
component video in on your tv):
http://www.smarthome.com/7743C.HTML

Josh Burks