[mythtv-users] Stuck in PAL mode. Help! (maybe just is't setting S-Video port?)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 2 13:28:54 EDT 2004

Still need help on this.  I submitted a bug to bugzilla, but am still
hoping this is just a config issue on my part, since I assume that there
are other people using only the s-video port for video in.

Anyway, after poking around, I'm not entirely convinced that myth is
stuck in PAL mode, since from the look of the signal I have no way of
differentiating between that and if it just isn't using the s-video port.

Maybe I missed something in the config, but in mythtvsetup, I configured
the s-video port to use datadirect, and left the "tv" port at default
(presumably disabled)...

-Chris