[mythtv-users] Difficult to Read OSD

Jason Lee mythtv at theleehouse.net
Fri Apr 30 16:17:46 EDT 2004

My brother recently pointed out something that I'd kind of been
ignoring: the OSD display is hard to read.  The most glaring example is
the display at the bottom of the screen when changing channels (browse
mode).  The program guide is also a little difficult to read from across
the room.  The font size is OK, but the letters' edges are fuzzy (I
guess that's the best word).  I'm using TV out (S-Video -> composite ->
to 26" TV) at 800x600 (Xfree86 res).  Any thoughts on how to fix that?

--
jason lee
Steeplesoft -- http://www.steeplesoft.com