[mythtv-users] Pundit front LED dimming

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Apr 29 17:44:01 EDT 2004

> I was thinking about adding a pot that's somehow accessible from the front
> that will dim the lights. I suppose I could just unplug the LEDs from the
> motherboard, but that would be too easy. :-)

Electrical tape.  Of course, that won't DIM them, but it does make for a
nice cover, and you can cut it into whatever shape you need to keep the
front of your case looking decent.

Other than that, maybe run a black sharpie over the inside of the light
pipe?  Shouldn't block all of the light, but it should get some.

-Chris