[mythtv-users] Pundit front LED dimming

Isaac Force gorgonous at web-ster.com
Thu Apr 29 17:03:55 EDT 2004

Has anybody worked on dimming the high-intensity blue LEDs on the front of
their Pundit? I have mine in my bedroom that is currently covered with black
socks because the LEDs are way too bright; it's especially distracting when
the machine is recording and the hard drive light flashes.

I was thinking about adding a pot that's somehow accessible from the front
that will dim the lights. I suppose I could just unplug the LEDs from the
motherboard, but that would be too easy. :-)

-Isaac F.