[mythtv-users] Commercials not automatically skipping

Jeff C myth at express.tc
Thu Apr 29 14:18:44 EDT 2004

I've noticed since I moved to .14 that I have a problem with commercial
skip.

The commercials are being flagged and I can load the cut list no problem,
but Myth isn't auto skipping them once I load the cut list.  If I hit M
again to show the cutlist when I commercial starts, and sure enough it was
detected, then when I exit it properly jumps to the end of the cut list and
I'm back in business, but I never used to have to do that.

Is there an option I missed somewhere to have it always respect the cut
list?

Thanks.

-Jeff