[mythtv-users] references to "significant other"

Ed Benckert ed at ebonmists.com
Tue Apr 27 22:09:25 EDT 2004

> Oh give it a rest.  The whole PC thing has gone completely over the top.
> It's human nature to want to categorize things.  People spend entirely too
> much time worrying and being offended about such things.
> Nobody really cares if you are offended or not.
>
> WIFE, WOMAN, GF, SWMBO, Ball and Chain, whatever.
> What matters is how you treat them, not how you refer to them in a group
> of your peers.  If you really didn't care for them, you most likely wouldn't
> still be with them.

Bravo! I dont know when the constitutional ammendment was passed saying that
you have the right to not be offended, but no one notified me.

Sorry you worry so damn much about the words used that you are personally
offended... dont you have something better to do?

Me? I'm gonna go install the new tuner in my Myth Box. Too busy to get offended.