[mythtv-users] Can mythtv be started without a wimdowmanager

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Apr 27 11:43:23 EDT 2004

I now have separate partitions for Linux and Linux-with-mythtv.
I'm currently trying to remove unused things to speedup the boot-to-myth
loadtime and have the entire process load automatically.
I've changed from kde to fvwm2, and that speeded things up enormously.

Just curious: can myth be started without starting a window manager? (Or
conversely can it get the function of the window manager?)