[mythtv-users] Marvel G400 problems

Vladimir Shved vshved at logistic-systems.com
Mon Apr 26 14:12:57 EDT 2004

I've got X and console working on TV-Out, I could even get startup working
if I'll change G400 bios, I've read post somewhere how to do that, it only
breaks when mythbackend loads up or when trying to view LiveTV. Very much
everything else works on TV-Out except xawtv(it needs to be patched?) and
mythbackend. Mythfrontend works except for LiveTV(Watch TV) option which
depends on mythbackend and I can capture video for hours with lavrec from
mjpeg tools. I'll try MythTV 0.11 and post results. Thanks.

	--Vlad