[mythtv-users] apt-get not working after custom atrpms kernel install

David Davis dave at columbusunderground.com
Mon Apr 26 12:41:03 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've been following Jarod's guide and have gotten all the way up to the
custom ATrpms kernel install.  I changed the line in /boot/grub/grub.conf
and when I rebooted I was prompted for which kernel I wanted to run.  I
chose the new one (is there a way to get it to default to the new one?) and
am trying to finish the rest of the guide.  Only problem is that now when I
try to use apt-get I get the error "bash: apt-get: command not found".  Do I
need to reinstall apt-get?  Could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Dave