[mythtv-users] Recording resets ioctl input to 0

Roy Lofthouse roy.lofthouse at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 25 15:23:55 EDT 2004

Jarod,

Thanks for the reply - I have Tuner 0 (input 4 on my PVR 350) set as
default in mythtvsetup, which when mythbackend starts is correct.  I
have re-entered my card in mythtvsetup and also re-entered the input
connections and this has now cured the problem.  It would appear that if
you enter more than one input connection for the card the recording
picks the first connection that was registered rather than the
default???