[mythtv-users] Bad News for me...a warning to all

Gregory J. McGee gjmcgee at cableone.net
Sat Apr 24 12:28:16 EDT 2004

> On Saturday 24 April 2004 01:59 am, Gregory J. McGee wrote:
>
> > Or use air filters.
> >
> Where'd you get your filters?  Not much for computer stores around
> here.
>
> > Made an amazing difference, actually stays clean inside now. No
> hair,
> > very little dust. Thinking about oiling the filters K&N style.
>
> That's a good idea.

I am "cursed" by having 4 FRYS Superstores and an Alltex in Dallas
(along with about 1000 smaller places), but any "full line" computer or
even real electronics parts store should have the filters, they are used
in test equipment, etc.

It wouldn't surprise me if Radio Shack could get them for you--- They
actually carry a full line, just have to order it.

I think a HUGE K&N air filter on the back of a modded case would be...
somewhat ricer, but likely very effective.

Someone is selling them, or should be.
--
Gregory J. McGee <gjmcgee at cableone.net>