[mythtv-users] Remote Control Recommendations??

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Tue Apr 20 11:19:15 EDT 2004

Your setup probably has little to do with the Tivo remote and more to do
with the IR Reciever.  You say you bought a receiver, but not what kind
of reciever.  Many of the commercial recievers are based on the libirman
package.  I don't think any of the lirc packages come built with this
support.

Your best bet is probably to build lirc from scracth with all the
appropriate settings for you IR Reciever.  The Myth Documentation has
some pretty good overview instructions for building lirc.

Ben